Charmed Community
Welcome! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Charmed Community
Welcome! Smile
Charmed Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veronica Mars Movie, why not Charmed?

2 posters

Go down

Veronica Mars Movie, why not Charmed? Empty Veronica Mars Movie, why not Charmed?

Post by Oved011Again Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:12 am

So I stumbled across this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQhzUyi5vpM which is a movie that is based off from the Veronica Mars' Tv Show. The Series started in the Early 00's and didn't last for many season as Charmed. My issue with this movie or idea of creating this movie is; Why in the hell is Comic-Con Creating just a Veronica Mars Movie and not a Charmed Movie? I mean It's been 5 Years since we last saw Charmed on Television. Why not pick up where they left off or something close to date. It's an emotion that I am feeling. Ugh. What's your thoughts?
Oved011Again
Oved011Again
Whitelighter
Whitelighter

Number of posts : 61
Place of birth : United States

Back to top Go down

Veronica Mars Movie, why not Charmed? Empty Re: Veronica Mars Movie, why not Charmed?

Post by AwakenedWitch Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Oved011Again wrote:So I stumbled across this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQhzUyi5vpM which is a movie that is based off from the Veronica Mars' Tv Show. The Series started in the Early 00's and didn't last for many season as Charmed. My issue with this movie or idea of creating this movie is; Why in the hell is Comic-Con Creating just a Veronica Mars Movie and not a Charmed Movie? I mean It's been 5 Years since we last saw Charmed on Television. Why not pick up where they left off or something close to date. It's an emotion that I am feeling. Ugh. What's your thoughts?
 I feel the same way. But what can we (the fans) do?
AwakenedWitch
AwakenedWitch
Whitelighter
Whitelighter

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum