Charmed Community
Welcome! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Charmed Community
Welcome! Smile
Charmed Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL reason Charmed ended at Season 8!

5 posters

Go down

The REAL reason Charmed ended at Season 8! Empty The REAL reason Charmed ended at Season 8!

Post by AngelofWicca Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:21 pm

After looking on sites & seeing videos posted about this, blogs ect. I finally found out why Aaron Spelling cut Charmed off at Season 8. The reason is... (DUN DUN DUNNN!!..) that they ran out of money. (but thats not the only reason. Because the generaration was bringing in better effects & supplises for flim & Video FX the Charmed Team didn't have the money too supplise the new things. They ran out of so much money they had too cancel off Brian Krause Surprised That means that if they ever had a Season 9 Brian or Juillian or anybody like that wouldn't be in it because they couldnt afford too pay them. Thats why he only appeared in half Season 8. So if they ever wanted Shannen back they couldn't even pay her. & sadly as you may know Aaron Spelling has died. & Charmed wasn't getting as much views & ratings as they thought. They were getting big numbers but not as much as other tv shows. Thats why they also canceled Ringer & The Secret Sircle. In my opinon they would have more views today than when it was airing if they thought about bringing it back would be a great idea! with everybody vidding & blogging and stuff about it. But if they ever did like aired it next year they wouldnt have heaps of ratings because its taken them nearly 8 years. ++ The actors look too old for there parts now unless they make there charcters older or do a next genaration video with the grandkids & piper,phoebe& paiges kids (Maybe even Billies? Surprised)

THANKS FOR READING! Very Happy
AngelofWicca
AngelofWicca
Demon
Demon

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

The REAL reason Charmed ended at Season 8! Empty Re: The REAL reason Charmed ended at Season 8!

Post by SiostryHalliwell Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 pm

LOL XD nope .. Aaron Spelling died 1 month before season finale of Charmed. That's the reason why they stopped recording Charmed. He was a major producer.
SiostryHalliwell
SiostryHalliwell
Whitelighter
Whitelighter

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

The REAL reason Charmed ended at Season 8! Empty Re: The REAL reason Charmed ended at Season 8!

Post by AngelofWicca Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:52 pm

SiostryHalliwell wrote:LOL XD nope .. Aaron Spelling died 1 month before season finale of Charmed. That's the reason why they stopped recording Charmed. He was a major producer.
I know, But these reasons are true Very Happy
AngelofWicca
AngelofWicca
Demon
Demon

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by EnchantedWarlock Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:17 am

also thats why they cut of phoebes powers because they couldn't afford to have her levitate Wink
EnchantedWarlock
EnchantedWarlock
Whitelighter
Whitelighter

Number of posts : 64
Place of birth : England

https://www.youtube.com/user/EnchantedWarlock

Back to top Go down

Post by theHauntedGilbert Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:43 pm

i never knew this! well, i still loved it! Smile
theHauntedGilbert
theHauntedGilbert
Whitelighter
Whitelighter

Number of posts : 70
Place of birth : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post by t7yw Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:54 pm

I don't think the actors look too old, because look at sex and the city, they are like 50 already, and they made two movies, and Holly is in her 30s, and yeah i know about the money
t7yw
t7yw
Mortal
Mortal

Number of posts : 4

https://www.youtube.com/user/t7yw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down