Charmed Community
Welcome! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Charmed Community
Welcome! Smile
Charmed Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video of the week #8

+3
ds7c
AngelofWicca
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Video of the week #8 Empty Video of the week #8

Post by Admin Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:56 am

This week's best opening is:

ds7c's and GellarProdz's Charmed: "Alternative Season" opening credits

Congrats!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19

https://charmed-community.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Video of the week #8 Empty Re: Video of the week #8

Post by AngelofWicca Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:58 am

its a good choice, but i find it funny that these only get updated when Dennis uploaded a video. well the last couple of weeks.
AngelofWicca
AngelofWicca
Demon
Demon

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by ds7c Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Nobody talked to me about the choice of this week's video... Seems like Bobby likes it alot Smile
ds7c
ds7c
Ordinary witch
Ordinary witch

Number of posts : 105
Place of birth : Germany

https://www.youtube.com/user/ds7c

Back to top Go down

Post by AwakenedWitch Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:22 pm

AngelofWicca wrote:its a good choice, but i find it funny that these only get updated when Dennis uploaded a video. well the last couple of weeks.

It's ok you will also get a chance for opening of the week we have so many weeks in one year,even i haven't made it here yet Very Happy
AwakenedWitch
AwakenedWitch
Whitelighter
Whitelighter

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by UntalentedWarlock Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 pm

I love it, great choice Wink
UntalentedWarlock
UntalentedWarlock
Ordinary witch
Ordinary witch

Place of birth : Poland

http://untalentedwarlock.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Oved011Again Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:20 am

Well, I love Dennis and I am not sure who the other individual is but the video is good. However, this video editing is becoming very practical style. Why does the association of using the same editing continual and still is consider original? The overall arrangement, material, and editing is the same as another video I see. I find the work doesn't have sufficient context that allows it to be carried far enough and it cause the video to looks similar or the same to the previous published videos.
Oved011Again
Oved011Again
Whitelighter
Whitelighter

Number of posts : 61
Place of birth : United States

Back to top Go down

Post by ds7c Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:57 am

Oved011Again wrote:Well, I love Dennis and I am not sure who the other individual is but the video is good. However, this video editing is becoming very practical style. Why does the association of using the same editing continual and still is consider original? The overall arrangement, material, and editing is the same as another video I see. I find the work doesn't have sufficient context that allows it to be carried far enough and it cause the video to looks similar or the same to the previous published videos.

I know I was thinking the same when I made the video. While I was editing the video I had many problems with school and private stuff. I really wanted to cancell it. But I already cancelled another collab with Maksim, so I thought I need to finish it this time. I was really uninspired and I didn't had any fun by doing this video. I rushed through it as fast as possible. That's why I didn't took your advice. I was half finished when you wrote the comment on my forum-page. I had the same feeling like you but I didn't wanted to restart the video again. That's why it looks like all the other openings on Youtube.

But I already have planns for my next opening credits. I want to use effects that looks exactly like the original openings from the show or something that was never did before. I mean Colorballs were an invention from the Youtube-Charmed-community and now everyone use them, why can't I invent something new? I want to differentiate from the opening-effects that are used in the actuall Youtube-style.
ds7c
ds7c
Ordinary witch
Ordinary witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oved011Again Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 pm

I know I was thinking the same when I made the video. While I was editing the video I had many problems with school and private stuff. I really wanted to cancell it. But I already cancelled another collab with Maksim, so I thought I need to finish it this time. I was really uninspired and I didn't had any fun by doing this video. I rushed through it as fast as possible. That's why I didn't took your advice. I was half finished when you wrote the comment on my forum-page. I had the same feeling like you but I didn't wanted to restart the video again. That's why it looks like all the other openings on Youtube.

But I already have planns for my next opening credits. I want to use effects that looks exactly like the original openings from the show or something that was never did before. I mean Colorballs were an invention from the Youtube-Charmed-community and now everyone use them, why can't I invent something new? I want to differentiate from the opening-effects that are used in the actuall Youtube-style.

I am deeply sorry for whats going on in your personal life. Yeah, I have not had the time to make anything either since I have a lot of work to do in college. I know you're in college, what is your major? I am a VCT major which is Visual Communications through technology. Basically, it is video making, video editing, working with photoshop. I've recently been inspired by many artists. I am wanting to work on a small project for you to use.
Oved011Again
Oved011Again
Whitelighter
Whitelighter

Number of posts : 61
Place of birth : United States

Back to top Go down

Post by ds7c Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:52 pm

I am deeply sorry for whats going on in your personal life. Yeah, I have not had the time to make anything either since I have a lot of work to do in college. I know you're in college, what is your major? I am a VCT major which is Visual Communications through technology. Basically, it is video making, video editing, working with photoshop. I've recently been inspired by many artists. I am wanting to work on a small project for you to use.

Thank you! I'm doing the Art sector. That inclues, Drawing, Design, Planning Design-Concepts, Corporate Identity (using Photoshop) and other stuff. It's great! After Christmas I will start to write my skilled-work, I will write about Logo-Design. Then (spring 2013) we will write the final-exams in Art, German, Maths and English.

Yes, that sounds stressfull but you will pass if you're not worse then 4 (D).
ds7c
ds7c
Ordinary witch
Ordinary witch

Back to top Go down

Post by EnchantedWarlock Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:22 am

great choice x
EnchantedWarlock