Charmed Community
Welcome! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Charmed Community
Welcome! Smile
Charmed Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm A New Vidder~

2 posters

Go down

I'm A New Vidder~ Empty I'm A New Vidder~

Post by HalliwellManor Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:11 am

Hey, guys.

So, as this topic and title say, I'm a new vidder.

I'm looking for a good tutorial because the video I have up isn't that great. Check it out? My username on YouTube is HalliwellManor.

If someone can link me to a good tutorial with download links for gradients and the Charmed Cast font and things like that, it would be greatly appreciated. I have Sony Vegas Pro by the way. If you want to do what I asked above, thank you and please do. If you can't or don't want to, that's okay. Ahaha. Link your channel and I'll check your videos out.
HalliwellManor
HalliwellManor
Mortal
Mortal

Number of posts : 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxwGP7z5IToMBngWE9D-nWA/videos

Back to top Go down

I'm A New Vidder~ Empty Re: I'm A New Vidder~

Post by SerjeyBRA Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:01 pm

HalliwellManor wrote:Hey, guys.

So, as this topic and title say, I'm a new vidder.

I'm looking for a good tutorial because the video I have up isn't that great. Check it out? My username on YouTube is HalliwellManor.

If someone can link me to a good tutorial with download links for gradients and the Charmed Cast font and things like that, it would be greatly appreciated. I have Sony Vegas Pro by the way. If you want to do what I asked above, thank you and please do. If you can't or don't want to, that's okay. Ahaha. Link your channel and I'll check your videos out.
Hello:)
SerjeyBRA
SerjeyBRA
Demon
Demon

Number of posts : 28
Place of birth : Ukraine

Back to top Go down